Try this Creamy Potato Soup with Bacon Vinaigrette recipe, or contribute your own.Suggest a better description
1. Add butter to large pot on medium high heat and melt
2. Add carrot, onion, celery, garlic, rosemary and salt. Saute veggies until onions are soft, about 10 minutes.
3. Add potatoes and stock. Cook on medium high until potatoes are very tender, about 20 minutes
4. Turn off heat, add sour cream and puree in blender or with immersion blender
5. To make vinaigrette, cook bacon until crispy on medium high heat. Drain fat onto paper town and chop into small pieces.
6. To small bowl stir onions, bacon, vinegar, salt. Add oil and put 1 tbsp of vinaigrette on top of each bowl of soup.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Recipe (5259g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Serving|
|Calories from Fat: 826 (28%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 91.8g||122 %|
|Saturated Fat 38.9g||195 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 36.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 10.1g|
|Cholesterol 209.7mg||65 %|
|Sodium 5251.8mg||181 %|
|Potassium 9986.6mg||263 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 395g||116 %|
|Dietary Fiber 23g||92 %|
|Sugars, other 372g|
|Protein 132g||189 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 2931
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.