1. Preheat a large non-stick wok or frying pan over high heat. Spray with oil.
2. Add chicken in 3 separate batches, stir-frying quickly until golden brown on outside, but not cooked through. Transfer to a plate and set aside. Cook remaining chicken in same way.
3. Meanwhile place beans in a bowl and pour over some boiling water to cover. Set aside for 2 minutes, then drain and set aside.
4. Re-spray wok with oil and add chilli and curry paste. Cook for 1 minute, or until fragrant. Add tomatoes, beans, mushrooms and chicken and cook stirring for 2 minutes.
5. Add sour cream, stock, lime juice, fish sauce and brown sugar. Cook for a further minute, then toss through basil leaves, just before serving. Serve with cooked rice.
Add extra curry paste for more vibrant taste. Also be sure to add sliced carrots, red capsicum and broccoli, cooked in the microwave for a few minutes for a healthier and nicer meal. Add partially cooked vegetables with tomatoes.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (215g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 101 (40%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 11.2g||15 %|
|Saturated Fat 3.7g||18 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 4.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.1g|
|Cholesterol 67.8mg||21 %|
|Sodium 454.1mg||16 %|
|Potassium 496.5mg||13 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 14.5g||4 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.9g||12 %|
|Sugars, other 11.5g|
|Protein 23.4g||33 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 250
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!