- Heat dressing in large skillet on medium
- Add chicken, cook through
- Add broth, bring to boil
- Stir in rice, return to boil
- Cover, reduce heat and simmer 5 mins
- Stir cream cheese into rice mixture until melted
- Add spinach and stir.
- Cover, cook 1 min
- Set heat to lowest setting and let stand 5 mins
- Stir in tomatoes
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese
11 Weight Watchers points per serving
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (400g)|
|Recipe Makes: 5|
|Calories from Fat: 126 (22%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 14g||19 %|
|Saturated Fat 6.6g||33 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.7g|
|Cholesterol 84mg||26 %|
|Sodium 566.4mg||20 %|
|Potassium 926mg||24 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 74.4g||22 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4.9g||20 %|
|Sugars, other 69.5g|
|Protein 33.9g||48 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 562
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.