1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions. Drain noodles; rinse with cold water and drain well. Set aside.
2. In a large skillet, heat oil over med heat. Add artichokes, pine nuts, and garlic; cook about 5 minutes or until lightly browned, stirring frequently. Transfer to a large bowl. Stir in ricotta cheese, 1/2 cup of cheese, 1 tablespoon of basil, egg and salt.
3. For the sauce: In a medium saucepan, whisk together chicken broth and flour until smooth. Stir in milk. Cook and stir over medium heat until sauce is slightly thickened and bubbly. Remove from heat. Stir in the remaining basil.
4. Pour 1 cup of sauce int o 3-quart baking dish. Top with three of the cooked lasagna noodles. Carefully spread one-third of ricotta mixture evenly over noodles. Top with one-third of remaining sauce. Sprinkle with 1/3 cup of remaining cheese. Repeat layers twice more, beginning with lasagna noodles and ending with cheese.
5. Bake uncovered for 40 minutes or until heated through and tome is lightly browned. Let stand for 15 minutes before serving. If desired, top with tomato and parsley.
10g fat (4g sat)
31g carbohydrate (7g fiber, 6g sugar)
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (130g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 77 (53%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 8.5g||11 %|
|Saturated Fat 3.3g||16 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.8g|
|Cholesterol 41mg||13 %|
|Sodium 198.6mg||7 %|
|Potassium 205.2mg||5 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 9.3g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g||3 %|
|Sugars, other 8.5g|
|Protein 8.8g||13 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 146
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!