1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit (165 degrees Celcius).
2. Toss tomatoes, onion, and garlic in 2 tablespoons of olive oil and place on baking sheet, cover with foil.
3. Roast in the oven for 1 hour.
4. After roasting, place all ingredients into the blender in the order listed and secure lid.
5. Blend for 1 minute until smoothed and thickened.
6. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
7. Serve with vegetables or pasta. Yields 3 cups.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Cup (482g)|
|Recipe Makes: 3 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 39 (28%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 4.4g||6 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.4g||2 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.6g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 51.3mg||2 %|
|Potassium 979mg||26 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 21.5g||6 %|
|Dietary Fiber 5.5g||22 %|
|Sugars, other 15.9g|
|Protein 6.5g||9 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 137
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!