1. Over medium heat cook olive oil, bacon and onions for 10 min.
2. Drain Sauercraut from the can and add to ready bacon and onions, ad dash of pepper and cook troughly, all together, until golden brown ( for 20 minutes). Stir occasionally.
3. Unroll and place 2x4 sheets of phyllo neht to each other.
4. After the sauercraut mix is troughly cooked, let cool for 15-20 minutes.
5. Spread a dash of oil and bread crumbs evanly over baking dish.
6. Layer the Sauercraut mix onto Phyllo and spread evenly. Roll Phyllo w/the kraut tightly into two rolls and cut into 1 inch thick pieces. Place the roled pieces vertically into baking dish.
7. Cover the dish w/heavy whipped cream and bake on 400 degrees for 20 minutes. Let coll and serve as deloicious side.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (289g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6|
|Calories from Fat: 646 (88%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 71.8g||96 %|
|Saturated Fat 39.9g||200 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 23.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.7g|
|Cholesterol 237.3mg||73 %|
|Sodium 1006mg||35 %|
|Potassium 396mg||10 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 14.6g||4 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.9g||11 %|
|Sugars, other 11.7g|
|Protein 11.6g||17 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 737
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.