Taken from Chef-in-Training
1. Scrub potatoes and cut off the ends. Thinly slice them in a food processor or by hand if you don't have one. The thinner the better.
2. Mix together Boursin cheese and heavy whipping cream until evenly combines.
3. Spread a layer of potatoes in 9x13 baking dish. Salt lightly. Pour some of the cream/cheese mixture over the potatoes. Compress by mashing with hand. This helps the cream/cheese mixture get in all the cracks and spaces of the potatoes. Sprinkle lightly with parmesan cheese.
4. Continue this layering process with the salt, cream/cheese mixture and parmesan cheese, mashing between each layer. I typically get about three different layers.
5. Bake at 350 degrees F until done. (about 1 hour to 1 hour and 20 minutes)
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (301g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 435 (63%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 48.3g||64 %|
|Saturated Fat 28.1g||140 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.5g|
|Cholesterol 120.1mg||37 %|
|Sodium 1870.2mg||64 %|
|Potassium 1086.4mg||29 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 38g||11 %|
|Dietary Fiber 9.2g||37 %|
|Sugars, other 28.8g|
|Protein 31.4g||45 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 689
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!