Taken from Chef-in-Training
1. Scrub potatoes and cut off the ends. Thinly slice them in a food processor or by hand if you don't have one. The thinner the better.
2. Mix together Boursin cheese and heavy whipping cream until evenly combines.
3. Spread a layer of potatoes in 9x13 baking dish. Salt lightly. Pour some of the cream/cheese mixture over the potatoes. Compress by mashing with hand. This helps the cream/cheese mixture get in all the cracks and spaces of the potatoes. Sprinkle lightly with parmesan cheese.
4. Continue this layering process with the salt, cream/cheese mixture and parmesan cheese, mashing between each layer. I typically get about three different layers.
5. Bake at 350 degrees F until done. (about 1 hour to 1 hour and 20 minutes)
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (301g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 435 (63%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 48.3g||64 %|
|Saturated Fat 28.1g||140 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.5g|
|Cholesterol 120.1mg||37 %|
|Sodium 1870.2mg||64 %|
|Potassium 1086.4mg||29 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 38g||11 %|
|Dietary Fiber 9.2g||37 %|
|Sugars, other 28.8g|
|Protein 31.4g||45 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 689
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.