1. In a large bowl, mix together cream cheese, mozzarella, spinach, garlic powder, and red pepper flakes. ??
2. Using a paring knife, slice a slit in each salmon to create a pocket. Stuff pockets with cream cheese mixture. ??
3. Season salmon all over with salt and pepper??
4. In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Add salmon skin side down and cook until seared, about 6 minutes, then flip salmon.??
5. Add butter and squeeze lemon juice all over. Cook until skin is crispy, another 6 minutes.??
6. Serve and enjoy??????
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 (210g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1|
|Calories from Fat: 616 (82%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 68.5g||91 %|
|Saturated Fat 29.8g||149 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 30.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 4.4g|
|Cholesterol 133.6mg||41 %|
|Sodium 1030mg||36 %|
|Potassium 262.5mg||7 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 7.4g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g||4 %|
|Sugars, other 6.4g|
|Protein 28.6g||41 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 748
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!