1. Heat olive oil in dutch oven. Add onions. Cook about 15 minutes. Season with salt. Add garlic, cook 1 more minute.
2. Stir in tomatoes and chicken stock. Season with salt and pepper (1/2 t.) Bring to boil. Simmer 15 minutes.
3. Blend with immersion blender.
4. Stir in cream and basil. Simmer 15 minutes.
5. Serve topped with fresh parmesan. Sprinkle with black pepper, basil.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1976g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 300 (37%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 33.3g||44 %|
|Saturated Fat 7.6g||38 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 18.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 5.2g|
|Cholesterol 57.6mg||18 %|
|Sodium 2785.9mg||96 %|
|Potassium 2166.7mg||57 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 74.9g||22 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g||4 %|
|Sugars, other 74g|
|Protein 49.9g||71 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 813
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!