- Crack the egg in a bowl, and churn it.
- Add in the milk (or water), and mix.
- Add the flour and mix it as well. I recommend that after each consecutive tablespoon, you stir it well before adding the rest, so as to avoid unwanted lumps or other complications.
- Add in salt or sugar, or both, depending on taste.
- Heat the frying pan and oil it (if not Teflon, use more than the recommended oil). Make sure it's really hot.
- Pour the dough into the pan and use circular motions to make a circle spanning the entire bottom. Thickness is up for you to decide.
- Wait around 1 minute, before flipping it over. You will know that it's ready to flip when it easily sticks off the bottom. Usually the other side needs half the time to fry.
- Serve hot with your preferred fillings and enjoy!
Make sure the dough is not too runny, but not too thick either!
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (59g)|
|Recipe Makes: 3 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 99 (66%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 11g||15 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.9g||10 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 5.1g|
|Cholesterol 64.1mg||20 %|
|Sodium 227.6mg||8 %|
|Potassium 58mg||2 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 10.7g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 10.7g|
|Protein 2.7g||4 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 150
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!