1. Take room temperature butter and 1/2 cup sugar and add to 1 1/2 cup not quite boiling water. Add salt. Let cool down. (Place in refrigerator for 10 minutes).
2. Dissolve yeast in 1/4 cup warm water and 1 teaspoon sugar. Let sit until it gets quite bubbly, about 10-15 minutes.
3. Add beaten eggs and yeast to butter water. Add flour and mix well. Cover dough with loose Saran Wrap, cover with a dishtowel, and let sit for 2 hours.
4. Stir down and place in the refrigerator overnight.
5. Remove dough from the refrigerator and cut in half. Make a large ball of each half and roll out into a large, pizza size circle. Cut the dough with a pizza cutter, into pizza shaped slices. Roll each slice loosely, large end to small end. Curve into a crescent shape.
6. Place onto a greased cookie sheet, cover loosely with plastic wrap, cover with dish towel, and let rise for 2-3 hours, until desired size.
7. Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (80g)|
|Recipe Makes: 24 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 125 (56%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 13.9g||18 %|
|Saturated Fat 8g||40 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.8g|
|Cholesterol 118.7mg||37 %|
|Sodium 112.3mg||4 %|
|Potassium 67.2mg||2 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 19.3g||6 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g||3 %|
|Sugars, other 18.6g|
|Protein 5.4g||8 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 223
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!