1) Peel off any bad leaves from the Brussel Sprouts.
2) Bring a pot of water to the boil. Add Kosher salt.
3) Blanch Brussel Sprouts for four minutes then drain and refresh in cold running water.
4) Cut sprouts in half lengthwise.
5) Heat olive oil on high. Add bacon and cook 1 minute.
6) Add Brussel Sprouts to fry until they start to brown around the edges and the bacon crisps.
7) Add garlic and fry 1 minute until softened.
8) Drain Brussel Sprouts to remove excess oil. Serve hot.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (51g)|
|Recipe Makes: 3 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 191 (89%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 21.2g||28 %|
|Saturated Fat 6.2g||31 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 10.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.4g|
|Cholesterol 25.2mg||8 %|
|Sodium 2728.3mg||94 %|
|Potassium 91.5mg||2 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 1.4g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 1.3g|
|Protein 4.5g||6 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 215
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.