1. Heat up the oven to 225°C, (205°C for fan assisted ovens), gas mark 7.
2. Slice the chicken into thin mouth-watering strips
3. Throw the chicken, 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil and the Crispy Crumb Seasoning Mix into the shaker bag and shake until the chicken strips are coated in the rich spices.
4. Lay the chicken strips out on a baking tray and throw them in the oven for 18 minutes until the chicken is cooked through, golden brown and crispy.
5. Pierce the Soft Flour Tortillas packaging and microwave on full power for 35-40 seconds. To heat in the oven, remove the packaging, separate the tortillas and wrap them in foil. 10 minutes at 200°C (180°C for fan assisted ovens), gas mark 4 should do it. Keep them covered until ready to serve.
6. Straight from the oven, lay the crispy chicken on the warm flour tortillas and spoon over the cooling sour cream, juicy tomatoes, crunchy lettuce and our Mild Original Salsa. Then gather round, plate up and wolf them down.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (215g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 171 (61%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 19g||25 %|
|Saturated Fat 5.4g||27 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 7.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 4.1g|
|Cholesterol 93.8mg||29 %|
|Sodium 112.7mg||4 %|
|Potassium 410.8mg||11 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 2.5g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.2g||5 %|
|Sugars, other 1.3g|
|Protein 24.5g||35 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 282
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!