1. Preheat oven to 400 degree F.
2. In a roasting tray, place duck fat and pop in oven for 7-8 minutes.
3. Meanwhile in a pot of boiling salted water parboil potato pieces for 7-8 minutes. Drain, place in a bowl and toss well.
4. Remove the roasting tray from oven and place potatoes pieces in hot fat. Season with salt and pepper. Place the tray back into the oven at 400 degree F for 40 minutes.
5. After 40 minutes, turn the potatoes, add fresh thyme and rosemary. Pop back into the oven at 475 degree for another 15-20 minutes.
6. Sprinkle sea salt and serve hot.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (261g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 294 (63%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 32.7g||44 %|
|Saturated Fat 10.9g||54 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 16g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 4.3g|
|Cholesterol 32.5mg||10 %|
|Sodium 157.9mg||5 %|
|Potassium 960.7mg||25 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 40.2g||12 %|
|Dietary Fiber 5.1g||20 %|
|Sugars, other 35.1g|
|Protein 4.7g||7 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 464
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!