1. Combine mustard through garlic in a bowl whisk until combined. Pour into a storage bag, add chicken and marinate 30 minutes to a few hours.
2. When you are ready to bread the tenders, preheat oven to 450 degrees and prepare the baking sheet by placing a cooling rack on it (it helps crisp the entire coating).
3. Prepare for the breading by placing flour in a shallow bowl. Lightly beat eggs in a second shallow bowl, and place breadcrumbs in a third shallow bowl.
4. Add 1/2 teaspoon salt to the bowl containing flour and then another 1/2 teaspoon to the bowl with the breadcrumbs and mix well.
5. Spray the cooling rack with the cooking spray. Coat each tender in flour, shaking off any excess. Dip the tender in the egg and let excess drip off. Then roll in the breadcrumb mixture and place the tenders on the prepared rack.
6. Bake the tenders for 18-20 minutes depending on thickness of the tenders.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 (327g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 307 (35%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 34.1g||45 %|
|Saturated Fat 6.6g||33 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 12.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 6.1g|
|Cholesterol 273.5mg||84 %|
|Sodium 1560mg||54 %|
|Potassium 478.5mg||13 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 96.7g||28 %|
|Dietary Fiber 11.2g||45 %|
|Sugars, other 85.5g|
|Protein 41g||59 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 869
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.