1. Spread the ravioli on a baking sheet and freeze for 25-30 minutes until hard.
2. Mix together the breadcrumbs, chopped sage, rosemary, the Parmigiano-Reggiano and a pinch of black pepper.
3. Whisk the eggs and milk in a shallow dish.
4. Remove the ravioli from the freezer and dip in the egg mixture before coating in the Parmigiano-Reggiano breadcrumbs. Arrange on a baking sheet and return to the freezer for a further 25-30 minutes to harden.
5. Heat the oil in a heavy-based saucepan until hot and fry the ravioli in batches for 3-5 minutes until golden. Remove from the oil and drain on kitchen paper.
6. Fry the sage leaves for 1-2 minutes until crispy. Drain on kitchen paper.
7. Serve the ravioli hot with more grated Parmigiano-Reggiano and deep-fried sage leaves scattered over and around.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (129g)|
|Recipe Makes: 5 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 48 (35%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 5.4g||7 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.9g||5 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.5g|
|Cholesterol 2.4mg||1 %|
|Sodium 200.2mg||7 %|
|Potassium 132.8mg||3 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 17.6g||5 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.3g||5 %|
|Sugars, other 16.3g|
|Protein 4.6g||7 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 137
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!