- Preheat oven to 350(F) degrees
- Line a cookie sheet with foil and lightly grease with cooking spray
- Combine all dry spices, as well as the bread crumbs, in a shallow bowl or plate. Be sure they are thoroughly combined. Set aside.
- Dip each chicken tender into the Italian dressing.
- Once the chicken is covered in the dressing, cover all sides with the bread crumb mixture. Make sure that the chicken is fully coated.
- Once breaded, lay the chicken tenders about 1/2 inch apart on the lined cookie sheet.
- After all of the chicken is breaded and on the sheet, sprinkle enough pepperjack cheese to just cover the top of each piece.
- Bake in the 350(F) degree oven for 25-30 minutes, until the cheese bubbles and the chicken is cooked through (no pink).
- If you'd like a bit of a kick, add a few shakes of crushed red pepper to the breading mixture
- This recipe pairs very well with alfredo noodles and fresh green beans
- This is an easy recipe that can be easily altered to fit anyone's taste, enjoy!
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (31g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 79 (69%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 8.8g||12 %|
|Saturated Fat 5.4g||27 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.3g|
|Cholesterol 25.1mg||8 %|
|Sodium 157.3mg||5 %|
|Potassium 62.8mg||2 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 1.8g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.6g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 1.3g|
|Protein 7.3g||10 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 114
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.