1. Mix flour, salt and baking soda in a medium size bowl.
2. Cream butter and 3/4 cup sugar in a standing mixer with paddle attachment.
3. Add egg and vanilla.
4. Slowly add flour mixture to butter mixture.
5. Form into a disk, wrap in parchment paper and refrigerate for at least an hour.
6. Mix lime zest with 1/2 cup of sugar
7. Heat oven to 350 degrees.
8. Roll out dough ~1/8" thick on parchment paper or silpat and refrigerate for at least 10 minutes.
9. Cut dough into shapes and remove excess dough (don't throw away the trimmings, they can be rolled out and used again).
10. Sprinkle with lime sugar.
11. Place the sheet tray on the top rack of the oven and bake for 4 minutes, spin the tray 180 degrees and bake for another 3-4 minutes.
12. Carefully remove the parchment paper or silpat and let cool on a cooling rack.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1261g)|
|Recipe Makes: Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 1731 (46%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 192.4g||256 %|
|Saturated Fat 118.5g||593 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 49.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 9g|
|Cholesterol 674.2mg||207 %|
|Sodium 16910.8mg||583 %|
|Potassium 875mg||23 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 496.6g||146 %|
|Dietary Fiber 19.7g||79 %|
|Sugars, other 476.9g|
|Protein 42.5g||61 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 3791
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!