1. Cut the sweet potatoes into matchsticks, being careful to cut evenly sized pieces. Place in a bowl of ice water to soak for 1 hour.
2. Preheat the oven to 425°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
3. Drain the potatoes and place on a paper towel to dry.
4. Place the potatoes, 1 tablespoon of the olive oil, the coconut flour, and the remaining 1/2 teaspoon of salt in a bowl and toss.
5. Drizzle the remaining oil over a parchment lined baking sheet. Scatter the fries evenly over the oil.
6. Bake for 10 minutes, flip, and bake another 10 minutes.
Tidbits: Evenly space fries on the baking sheet and do not let any overlap. Otherwise the fries will bake unevenly and become soggy.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (125g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 89 (47%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 9.9g||13 %|
|Saturated Fat 3.7g||18 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 5.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.8g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 64.5mg||2 %|
|Potassium 415mg||11 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 24.3g||7 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4.3g||17 %|
|Sugars, other 20g|
|Protein 2.2g||3 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 190
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!