- Toss tortillas with 1 tsp of the oil; heat a large skillet and cook strips, tossing often, until golden
- Add remaining oil to skillet; cook chicken, pepper, garlic, chili powder, pepper and salt until chicken is no longer pink inside
- Stir in beans, corn, green onions and lime juice and cook until warmed through
Honey Lime Dressing
- Whisk together oil, lime juice, honey and salt
- Add lettuce and toss
- Spoon chicken mixture over top; sprinkle with cheese and avocado
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (310g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 177 (42%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 19.6g||26 %|
|Saturated Fat 5.4g||27 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 10.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.6g|
|Cholesterol 81.6mg||25 %|
|Sodium 262.5mg||9 %|
|Potassium 893.6mg||24 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 26.9g||8 %|
|Dietary Fiber 9.7g||39 %|
|Sugars, other 17.2g|
|Protein 37g||53 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 423
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!