1. Preheat oven to 475 degrees
2. halve the potatoes and cut each lenghtwise into quarters. place on a medium rimmed nonstick baking sheet. spray lightly with olive oil nonstick spray and sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon of the salt and the paprika. arrange the potatoes in a single layer and bake untilthe bottoms are golden and crisp, about 15 minutes. turn the potatoes onto the opposite side and bake until crisp, 10-15 minutes longer.
3. meanwhile, to make the fish, spray another medium rimmed baking sheet with nonstick spray.
4. Put the almonds in a food processor and pulse until finely ground. add the breadcrumbs and cornmeal and pulse until well ground. whisk the egg whites and mustard together in a shallow dish.
5. sprinkle the fish with the remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt. dip each piece into the egg white mixture, then into the almond mixture, pressing to adhere. place the fish on the the baking sheet and bake until the fish is golden brown and just opaque in the center, 6-8 minutes.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (234g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 26 (10%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 2.9g||4 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.3g||2 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.9g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 176.8mg||6 %|
|Potassium 906.6mg||24 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 51.3g||15 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4.8g||19 %|
|Sugars, other 46.4g|
|Protein 9g||13 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 258
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.