1. Wash potatoes and place on paper towel to drip, without drying fully.
2. Using a fork or knife, cover each potato with shallow (1/4" or so) holes.
3. Optional: wrap each potato in foil. (can be skipped)
4. Place potatoes in bottom of the crock.
5. Cover and cook. LOW 6-8 hours / HIGH 3-4 hours.
- Assumes 1/2 potato serving. Yield can vary (smaller potato / bigger appetite).
- If potatoes are too big for the crock, cut and wrap halves in foil!
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (0g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 0 (NaN%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 0mg||0 %|
|Potassium 0mg||0 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 0g|
|Protein 0g||0 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
BigOven Pro required
Eat healthier with nutrition info.
Calories, carbs, protein, sodium, fiber and more - easily calculate from any recipe.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!