1. Spray crock pot and evenly spread hash browns at the bottom
2. Crack 12 eggs in large bowl.
3. Mix well with a whisk
4. Add the milk
5. Sprinkle in the dry mustard.
6. Add salt & pepper. Mix well and set aside.
7. Cook the sausage on high heat. Drain and set aside.
8. Add the sausage on top of hash browns.
9. Add the cheese (yes, all of it)
10. Mix it up well.
11. Pour the egg mixture over everything in the crock pot. Using a wooden spoon, even everything out so it is spread evenly.
12. Cook on low 6 to 8 hours.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (235g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 387 (70%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 43g||57 %|
|Saturated Fat 19.8g||99 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 15.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.9g|
|Cholesterol 456.7mg||141 %|
|Sodium 912.7mg||31 %|
|Potassium 404.8mg||11 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 6.8g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 6.3g|
|Protein 34.4g||49 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 554
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.