1. Peel the butternut squash, cut it in half lengthwise. Scoop out the seeds, cube the squash, and add it to the slow cooker.
2. chop the onions, celery, and carrots, and add them to the slow cooker.
3. Add the chicken broth, cover, and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
4. Add salt and pepper to taste.
5. Serve as is, if if preferred, sautee.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (314g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 18 (15%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 2g||3 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.5g||3 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.4g|
|Cholesterol 4.5mg||1 %|
|Sodium 264.4mg||9 %|
|Potassium 682.8mg||18 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 21.6g||6 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.5g||14 %|
|Sugars, other 18.1g|
|Protein 5.4g||8 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 120
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!