1. Grease the inside of a 3 to 4-quart crock pot.
2. Place cauliflower florets in crock pot.
3. In a medium saucepan, combine remaining ingredients. Heat over medium heat, stirring constantly, until cheese is melted.
4. Pour sauce over cauliflower.
5. Cover crock pot and cook on low for 3 to 3 1/2 hours, depending on how tender you want the cauliflower.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (476g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 361 (55%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 40.1g||53 %|
|Saturated Fat 24.7g||124 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 12g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.3g|
|Cholesterol 143.6mg||44 %|
|Sodium 658.2mg||23 %|
|Potassium 1356.8mg||36 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 39.5g||12 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.5g||10 %|
|Sugars, other 37g|
|Protein 35.8g||51 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 652
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!