1. Spray crock pot with non stick cooking spray
2. Place chicken breasts in bottom of crock pot as your first bottom layer.
3. Open two boxes of stuffing mix (we use the stove top flavor) pour dry mix over chicken.
4. In separate bowl, mix soup and sour cream. Top this mixture over dry stuffing mix.
5. The last layer will be the frozen beans.
6. Now add 1 cup water to top of mix.
7. Cook on high for 4 hours or cook on low for about 7 - 8 ours.
8. Tip: about 1/2 way through cooking time use fork to fluff stuffing mix. This will allow the water to drop through the soup mix and crease a steam to cook the stuffing. Add less water if you prefer a dry stuffing or add more water if you like it really moist.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (146g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 133 (58%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 14.7g||20 %|
|Saturated Fat 5.4g||27 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.7g|
|Cholesterol 69.5mg||21 %|
|Sodium 368.5mg||13 %|
|Potassium 221.8mg||6 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 3.5g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 3.5g|
|Protein 19.5g||28 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 229
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!