1. Using a food processor, finely chop the cauliflower, garlic, and onion. set aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine the ground beef, salsa, chilis, and egg.
3. Add the cauliflower, garlic, and onion mixture to the beef mixture.
4. Add the almond flour and spices. Using your hands, kneed and mix the ingredients together.
5. Shape the beef mixture into a loaf and place in the slow cooker.
6. Using a spatula, evenly spread the tomato paste on top of the meatloaf.
7. Cover and cook on high for 4 hours or until the internal temperature of the meatload has reached 160 degrees. Salt and pepper to taste.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (240g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 221 (59%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 24.6g||33 %|
|Saturated Fat 7.6g||38 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 11.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.3g|
|Cholesterol 130mg||40 %|
|Sodium 151.3mg||5 %|
|Potassium 912.4mg||24 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 12.5g||4 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4.9g||19 %|
|Sugars, other 7.6g|
|Protein 27.9g||40 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 375
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!