1. Place the cinnamon sticks on the bottom of the slow cooker.
2. Placed the lamb on top of the cinnamon stiks.
3. Chop the onion and carrots and place them on top of the lamb.
4. Mince the garlic and ginger; add them to the slow cooker.
5. Add the remaining spices.
6. Cover and cook on low for 8 hours.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (503g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 356 (55%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 39.5g||53 %|
|Saturated Fat 17g||85 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 16g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.4g|
|Cholesterol 156.5mg||48 %|
|Sodium 305.7mg||11 %|
|Potassium 1438.3mg||38 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 28.3g||8 %|
|Dietary Fiber 8.3g||33 %|
|Sugars, other 20g|
|Protein 43.5g||62 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 643
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!