1. Place chicken in slow cooker
2. In bowl, combine next 11 ingredients & pour over chicken
3. Cover & cook on low for 4-5 hours or until chicken juices run clear
4. Remove chicken & keep warm
5. Pour cooking juices into saucepan & skim fat
6. Combine flour & cold water until smooth & stir into juices
7. Bring to boil, cook & stir for 2 minutes or until thickened
8. Serve over chicken & noodles
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1186g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 151 (13%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 16.7g||22 %|
|Saturated Fat 3.3g||17 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 4.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 4.9g|
|Cholesterol 194.9mg||60 %|
|Sodium 155.8mg||5 %|
|Potassium 1509.7mg||40 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 226.9g||67 %|
|Dietary Fiber 17.2g||69 %|
|Sugars, other 209.7g|
|Protein 39.8g||57 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1200
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!