1. Mix First 5 ingredients together and shape into patties about 3/4 inches thick.
2. Cook patties in a skillet turning once until brown.
3. Remove from Skillet and place in crock pot or casserole dish.
4. Add onion, mushroom and beef broth; heat to boiling.
5. Mix water and cornstarch together to make a paste.
6. Add to boiling mixture with a wire whisk and whisk until gravy begin to thicken.
7. Add a jar of mushroom or brown gravy in skillet.
8. Then pour the gravy over the meat patties and cook for at least 3 hours
9. Or cook in oven at 350 for 30 minutes.
10. Serve with Mashed Potatoes.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (169g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 13 (11%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 1.5g||2 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.3g||2 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.6g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 198.9mg||7 %|
|Potassium 96.5mg||3 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 22.2g||7 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.8g||7 %|
|Sugars, other 20.4g|
|Protein 3.9g||6 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 118
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!