- In slow cooker, combine flour, garlic powder, pepper and paprika
- Trim excess fat from beef; cut meat into strips, place in flour mixture and toss until well coated
- Add mushroom soup, water,and soup mix
- Stir until blended
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 3 to 3-1/2 hours or on LOW 6-7 hours until meat is very tender
- Serve with rice or noodles
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (44g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 16 (31%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 1.8g||2 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.1g||5 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.1g|
|Cholesterol 5.6mg||2 %|
|Sodium 528.8mg||18 %|
|Potassium 71.2mg||2 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 8.2g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 7.7g|
|Protein 1g||1 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 52
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!