Try this CROCK-POT TUSCAN GARLIC CHICKEN THIGHS recipe, or contribute your own.Suggest a better description
1. To prepare your crockpot chicken thighs recipe: heat oil or butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Add garlic and saute for about a minute, until fragrant.
2. Add the cream and chicken broth. Bring to a gentle simmer, then set heat to low and simmer for about 10 minutes. The sauce should thicken enough to coat the back of a spoon.
3. Meanwhile, place the chicken thighs at the bottom of your CrockPot. Season chicken thighs lightly with Italian seasoning, crushed red chili pepper flakes, sea salt, and black pepper. Top chicken thighs with sun-dried tomatoes.
4. When the cream sauce is ready, lower the heat and whisk in the Parmesan cheese, little by little until smooth. Adjust seasoning for the cream sauce if needed.
5. Pour the cream sauce evenly over the chicken thighs in the CrockPot. Try to get as much sauce as possible on top of the chicken thighs and less on the bottom.
6. Cook your crockpot Tuscan Garlic Chicken thighs for 3-4 hours on HIGH or 6-8 hours on LOW. When cooking time is over, remove gently the chicken thighs from the crockpot and set it aside.
7. Turn the crockpot on HIGH if it isn’t already. Add the chopped spinach to the crockpot and stir for a few minutes, until the spinach wilts.
8. Return the chicken to the slow cooker, and spoon the liquid, spinach, and sun-dried tomatoes on top, or just pour them over the Tuscan chicken when serving. Serve your CrockPot Tuscan Chicken thighs over zucchini noodles or cauliflower rice, or rice, couscous, or pasta for non-Keto. This crockpot chicken thighs recipe is Keto and low-carb diet-friendly. Enjoy!
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 (194g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1|
|Calories from Fat: 621 (84%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 69g||92 %|
|Saturated Fat 36g||180 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 25.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.8g|
|Cholesterol 196mg||60 %|
|Sodium 623.7mg||22 %|
|Potassium 275.5mg||7 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 14.8g||4 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.4g||6 %|
|Sugars, other 13.4g|
|Protein 18.7g||27 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 738
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.