Try this Crockpot Angel Chicken recipe, or contribute your own.Suggest a better description
1. Melt butter in a saucepan.
2. Add in italian dressing packet.
3. Stir in soup, wine, and cream cheese until it combines and melts.
4. Cut up mushrooms (you can use all button if that's what you have).
5. Place mushrooms on the bottom of the slow cooker, top with the chicken, pour sauce on top.
6. Close the top and cook on low for five hours.
7. When chicken is almost ready, cook pasta according to package directions.
8. Serve pasta noodles topped with chicken mixture.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1065g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 210 (18%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 23.3g||31 %|
|Saturated Fat 10.4g||52 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 5.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.1g|
|Cholesterol 578mg||178 %|
|Sodium 702.5mg||24 %|
|Potassium 2923.8mg||77 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 4.9g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g||3 %|
|Sugars, other 4.2g|
|Protein 220.9g||316 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1177
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.