1. Place beef in a crock pot.
2. In a small bowl, combine consomme, soy sauce, brown sugar/honey, oil, and garlic. Pour over beef. Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
3. In a cup, stir cornstarch and sauce form the crock pot until smooth. Add to crock pot. Stir well to combine. (If your sauce is not thickening, try bringing your sauce to a boil on the stovetop with the corn starch mixture. Boil until your desired consistency is reached).
4. Add broccoli to the crock pot. Stir to combine.
5. Cover and cook an additional 30 minutes on high (the sauce has to boil for it to thicken).
6. Serve over hot cooked rice.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Recipe (2748g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Serving|
|Calories from Fat: 951 (52%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 105.6g||141 %|
|Saturated Fat 37.9g||190 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 44.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 10.4g|
|Cholesterol 322.1mg||99 %|
|Sodium 2051.1mg||71 %|
|Potassium 11333mg||298 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 114.6g||34 %|
|Dietary Fiber 30.5g||122 %|
|Sugars, other 84.1g|
|Protein 135.1g||193 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1845
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.