This is a really delicious recipe for beef stroganoff.
1. Cook beef on a pan - and seasoned as desired
2. Mix the flour, mustard and salt pepper - and toss it on the beef
3. Place the beef on the crockpot
4. Cover the beef with the onions and mushrooms, add beef broth and wine
5. Cover and cook on LOW for 8 or 10 hours
6. Before serving combine with sour cream and 1/4 cup of flour
7. Stir into the crockpot and cook for another 10 to 15 minutes or until stroganoff thickens slightly
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (364g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6|
|Calories from Fat: 214 (46%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 23.8g||32 %|
|Saturated Fat 10.4g||52 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 9.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1g|
|Cholesterol 106.8mg||33 %|
|Sodium 353mg||12 %|
|Potassium 840.4mg||22 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 21.9g||6 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.5g||6 %|
|Sugars, other 20.4g|
|Protein 38g||54 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 467
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.