1. Place chicken in crockpot.
2. Sprinkle lightly with salt, pepper, paprika
3. Mix sour cream with flour. Add soup and mushrooms.
4. Pour sour cream/soup mixture over chicken.
5. Sprinkle with paprika.
6. Set crockpot on low for 6-8 hours. (You can set on high for 2.5-3.5 hours, but then don't add sour cream/flour mixture until last half hour.)
7. Serve with rice or noodles.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (293g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 155 (44%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 17.2g||23 %|
|Saturated Fat 8g||40 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 4.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2g|
|Cholesterol 97.9mg||30 %|
|Sodium 789.8mg||27 %|
|Potassium 477mg||13 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 17.9g||5 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g||4 %|
|Sugars, other 17g|
|Protein 30.3g||43 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 349
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.