1. Place Pork chops on the bottom of a Crock Pot.
2. Place Potatoes on top of the Pork Chops.
3. Combine soup, broth, mustard, onions & pepper and pour over potatoes and pork chops.
4. Cook on low for 8-10 hours.
5. Add the peas in the last 20 minutes of cooking time and serve.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (571g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 196 (32%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 21.8g||29 %|
|Saturated Fat 6.8g||34 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 7.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.4g|
|Cholesterol 137.3mg||42 %|
|Sodium 648.3mg||22 %|
|Potassium 1895.4mg||50 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 53.7g||16 %|
|Dietary Fiber 7.8g||31 %|
|Sugars, other 45.9g|
|Protein 49.7g||71 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 614
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.