1. Label your freezer bag.
2. To your gallon-sized freezer bag, add all ingredients.
3. Remove as much air from the gallon-sized freezer bag as possible, seal, and lay
flat in your freezer.
1. The night before cooking, move frozen bag to your refrigerator to thaw.
2. The morning of cooking, pour contents of gallon-sized freezer bag into your
crockpot and cook on low setting for 6-8 hours or until chicken is tender.
3. Shred chicken and return to crockpot.
4. Serve with cheddar cheese and tortilla chips or potatoes.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 (0g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1|
|Calories from Fat: 0 (NaN%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 0mg||0 %|
|Potassium 0mg||0 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 0g|
|Protein 0g||0 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
BigOven Pro required
Eat healthier with nutrition info.
Calories, carbs, protein, sodium, fiber and more - easily calculate from any recipe.