Try this Crockpot Hawaiian Pineapple Chicken recipe, or contribute your own.Suggest a better description
1. Drain half the juice outCrushed red pepper flakes
2. Spray the crock pot with nonstick cooking spray and add chicken breasts.
3. Stir soy sauce, teriyaki sauce, and pineapple chunks (with half of the juice) together. Pour over the chicken. Sprinkle as many red pepper flakes on top as desired.
4. Cook on high for 4-6 hours.
5. Shred chicken with two forks in the crock pot and serve over rice.Y ou can also save some of the sauce if you like it a little bit more saucy and drizzle it over rice and chicken.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (106g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 1 (2%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0.1g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 2127.8mg||73 %|
|Potassium 181.4mg||5 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 11.1g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.6g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 10.5g|
|Protein 3.8g||5 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 58
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.