1. Heat olive oil in skillet over medium-high heat. Brown tenderloin on all sides.
2. In blender, mix teriyaki sauce, chicken broth, orange marmalade, fresh ginger, brown sugar and garlic. Blend until a smooth sauce.
3. Put browned tenderloin into slow-cooker. Slice onion and add to slow cooker. Add mushrooms, pepper and pepper flakes. Cover with the teriyaki sauce. Cook on high for about 4 hours.
4. Turn tenderloin a couple of times while cooking.
5. When done, remove the tenderloin and let rest for about 10 minutes. To serve, slice diagonally and pour sauce, mushrooms and onions over top.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (302g)|
|Recipe Makes: 10 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 216 (44%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 24g||32 %|
|Saturated Fat 7g||35 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 10g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 4.8g|
|Cholesterol 180.5mg||56 %|
|Sodium 712.6mg||25 %|
|Potassium 843.6mg||22 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 15g||4 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 14.7g|
|Protein 52.1g||74 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 496
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!