1) Brown ground beef and sausage in oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Reserve drippings and transfer meat to slow cooker.
2) Saute mushrooms, onion, and garlic in drippings until onions are transparent. Add to slow cooker.
3) Add remaining ingredients except cheese to slow cooker. Mix well.
4) Cover and cook on low 6 hours.
5) Bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Add spaghetti noodles, and cook until al dente.
6) Drain spaghetti. Plate, add a topping of meat sauce, and sprinkle with cheese.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (307g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 298 (43%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 33.1g||44 %|
|Saturated Fat 11.5g||58 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 14.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.6g|
|Cholesterol 106.8mg||33 %|
|Sodium 555.9mg||19 %|
|Potassium 839.5mg||22 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 60.2g||18 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.4g||13 %|
|Sugars, other 56.8g|
|Protein 38.3g||55 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 699
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.