1. Combine all ingredients in crockpot except heavy cream.
2. Cook on “low” setting for 6 hours in a 6-quart crockpot or 8-10 hours in a 4-quart crockpot.
3. Break apart ground sausage.
4. Add heavy cream and stir.
To Freeze and Cook Later
1. Label your freezer bag with the name of the recipe, cooking instructions, and “use-by” date (3 months from when you prepped the meal).
2. Add all ingredients to your freezer bag except broth and heavy cream.
3. Remove as much air as possible, seal, and freeze.
4. When ready to cook, thaw freezer bag overnight in refrigerator or in water in the morning and follow cooking directions above. (Don’t forget to add broth!)
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1829g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 2475 (64%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 275g||367 %|
|Saturated Fat 81.9g||410 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 114.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 56.2g|
|Cholesterol 1298.9mg||400 %|
|Sodium 1752.4mg||60 %|
|Potassium 3654.3mg||96 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 15g||4 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.4g||10 %|
|Sugars, other 12.6g|
|Protein 318.2g||455 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 3888
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!