Preheat Oven to 200?C
1. Place ingredients (except last quatity butter) in bread machine and set to basic dough setting
2. Shape remaining butter into a block 2cm thick
3. When dough cycle is finished knock back and roll dough into rectangle slightly wider than the block and just over twice as long.
4. Place butter in one half, fold other half over and seal ends.
5. Roll the butter filled pastry into a rectangle 2cm thick making it twice as long as it is wide
6. Fold into 3rds lenthways, wrap in cling wrap and chill for 15 mins.
7. Repeat folding and rolling twice giving the pastry a quarter turn each time.
8. Wrap in cling wrap and chill for 20 mins
9. Roll out and cut into 15 cm strips.
10. Cut each strip into triangles with aproximately 15 cm bases
11. Place with base away from you triangle, pull each corner of the base to stretch it slightly
12. roll the dough up withone hand from the base while pulling finishing with the point underneath
13. Curve into crescent shape in the direction of the pointed end.
14. Brush with beaten egg
15. Place in oven and bake for 20 - 30 mins or until golden
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Dozen (5060g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Dozen|
|Calories from Fat: 1896 (42%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 210.6g||281 %|
|Saturated Fat 130.7g||653 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 34.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 5.5g|
|Cholesterol 883.4mg||272 %|
|Sodium 3616.2mg||125 %|
|Potassium 8662.7mg||228 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 484.7g||143 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.5g||10 %|
|Sugars, other 482.2g|
|Protein 191.7g||274 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 4561
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!