1. Crack eggs into small bowl whisk and add milk, salt and pepper.
2. Place bread crumbs onto a tray and level out.
3. Peel mushroom caps, cut off stalks and place into egg mix and coat. (no flour needed as peeling brings out the rough texture of the mushroom just enough to coat)
4. Add mushrooms to bread crumbs and coat well, press firmly. Repeat. place on tray and put in fridge.
Making sweet potato Mash.
1. Peel and cut sweet potato and potato into rough small sizes suitable for boiling.
2. Place into cold water and turn gas on high and boil till soft, then strain
3. Place Sweet potato and potato into empty pot and add, Basil, butter, salt and pepper.
4. Mash everything till nice and smooth. Should be looking for dry and firm texture DO NOT ADD MILK OR WATER.
5. Set aside and keep warm.
Making Bearnaise sauce.
1. Place pot on stove and bring water boil.
2. Heat butter up until hot.
3. Place tarragon and vinegar on stove and reduce to half. Strain and cool to room temperature.
4. Add the egg yolks into a steel bowl. Also add salt pepper and cooled(strained) Tarragon vinegar.
5. Place ingredients in bowl over the simmering water and whisk. Do not let the water touch the bowl.
6. Add butter slowly too egg mixture and whisk. Remove from simmering water if u think the mixture is getting to hot. Whisk until mixture is thick.
7. remove from bowl and place into a small jug and leave in a worm place.
Putting all ingredients together.
Preheat oven 190 degrees(C) or 370(F)
1. Shallow fry crumbed mushrooms till golden brown. Remove and place on baking tray.
2. Place Mashed potato mix into a piping bag with a star nozzle. Pipe in to mushroom neatly nice and high.
3. place Asparagus on to mash on a angle. Place the ingredients into oven at 190 degrees for 6minutes till golden ( Asparagus needs to be firm still so it doesn't bend over and look crappy)
4. Remove from oven. Place on a nice plate and dribble Bearnaise sauce all over. You want to sprinkle sum Italian parsley over or even just a fresh basil leaf.
Thanks and enjoy from your one and only Swifty (bally)
perfection makes this a perfect side dish or even vegetarian
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (512g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 885 (64%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 98.3g||131 %|
|Saturated Fat 30.4g||152 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 48.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 12.8g|
|Cholesterol 519.8mg||160 %|
|Sodium 1064mg||37 %|
|Potassium 1096.1mg||29 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 100.1g||29 %|
|Dietary Fiber 8.6g||34 %|
|Sugars, other 91.5g|
|Protein 28.3g||40 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1386
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.