1. Heat griddle pan until white hot
2. Rub the beef fillet with the olive oil and a small pinch of salt and pepper and grill until medium rare, about 2-3 minutes on each side, let stand while you prepare the salad
3. In a large bowl, toss all of the salad ingredients together with the salt, pepper lime juice and olive oil. Transfer to a serving plate in a crunch, neat mound.
4. Thinly slice the beef and lay on top of the salad mound. Top with the red onion and crushed cashews.
5. To make the dressing mix the garlic and chille to a paste then mix the remaining ingredients. Pour over the meat and salad to serve.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (279g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 10 (14%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 1.1g||1 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.2g||1 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.2g|
|Cholesterol 0.5mg||0 %|
|Sodium 3538mg||122 %|
|Potassium 351.9mg||9 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 16.3g||5 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.1g||12 %|
|Sugars, other 13.2g|
|Protein 2.3g||3 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 71
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!