1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees and adjust the oven rack to the top third.
2. Line a baking sheet with foil and lay out all the fish. Season both sides with 1 teaspoon of kosher salt – set aside.
3. On a large plate, stir to combine bread crumbs, flour, parsley, lemon zest, olive oil, paprika, and salt & pepper.
4. Press each piece of fish down lightly into the bread crumb mixture so that the crumbs will stick - set back onto baking sheet.
5. Place the baking dish into the oven and bake for 10 minutes. Drizzle fresh lemon juice over the fish sticks before serving.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (207g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 44 (16%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 4.8g||6 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.9g||5 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.4g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 864.5mg||30 %|
|Potassium 163.3mg||4 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 48.7g||14 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4.1g||16 %|
|Sugars, other 44.6g|
|Protein 8.6g||12 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 268
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!