1. Set an oven rack at the highest position and preheat the oven to 425°F. Line a cookie sheet with aluminum foil for easy clean up.
2. Rinse canned chickpeas. Drain in a large colander for 15 minutes to remove as much moisture as possible.
3. In a large bowl, mix together all the ingredients, tossing gently to coat chickpeas.
4. Arrange in a single layer on the baking sheet.
5. Cook for 16 minutes. Remove cookie sheet from oven and careful stir chickpeas to ensure even cooking. Place back in oven and cook 16 more minutes.
6. Remove from oven and let cool for 15 minutes.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (3g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 12 (100%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 1.4g||2 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.9g||4 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.1g|
|Cholesterol 3.6mg||1 %|
|Sodium 591.1mg||20 %|
|Potassium 0.5mg||0 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 0g|
|Protein 0g||0 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 12
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.