Total time: about 30-40 minutes
1. Waffle: Combine dry ingredients; stir well.
2. Beat eggs until thick and lemon colored. Add flour mix, buttermilk, syrup and oil. Beat until smooth.
3. Cook on hot, lightly oiled waffle iron, sprinkling the top with chopped pecans before cooking.
4. Strawberry-Banana Sauce: Combine all ingredients in a heavy saucepan. Cook over medium high heat 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, serve hot.
5. Serve with topping of the following sauce and plain yogurt.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Recipe (1744g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Recipe|
|Calories from Fat: 1202 (43%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 133.6g||178 %|
|Saturated Fat 24.4g||122 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 65.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 31.1g|
|Cholesterol 2129.7mg||655 %|
|Sodium 1838.4mg||63 %|
|Potassium 3473.4mg||91 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 314.3g||92 %|
|Dietary Fiber 37.2g||149 %|
|Sugars, other 277g|
|Protein 108.4g||155 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 2775
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.