1. preheat oven to 350. Coat 12 standard-size muffin cups with cooking spray.
2. Combine cheese, half-and-half, mayo, eggs, flour, salt and pepper in a blender. Process until well blended.
3. Fill each cup with about 1 1/2 tablespoons of meat, 1 teaspoon each of mushroom and onion.
4. Pour equal amounts of egg mixture over each cup. Cups will be about half full.
5. Bake 22 minutes or until quiches are lightly golden and a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
Great to prepare ahead and have a variety of different meats, cheeses and veggies. Have everyone make their own!!
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (207g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 364 (72%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 40.5g||54 %|
|Saturated Fat 19.8g||99 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 12.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 5.6g|
|Cholesterol 431mg||133 %|
|Sodium 753.7mg||26 %|
|Potassium 296.6mg||8 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 6.7g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 6.4g|
|Protein 28.4g||41 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 504
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.