1) Preheat the oven to 350 and grease a 9-inch pie baking dish.
2) Combine eggs, egg whites, sour cream, light cream, almond milk, salt and pepper in a large mixing bowl. Whisk well, until all smooth.
3) Preheat a pan over medium heat. Add spinach, cover, and let it cook down.
4) Add chopped artichoke hearts, tomatoes, onion, veggie crumbles and garlic. Mix and saute the veggies for a few minutes.
5) Slowly add cooked veggie mixture into the egg mixture, while stirring. Stir in 1 cup of shredded cheese.
6) Transfer the egg mixture into the prepared baking dish.
7) Sprinkle remaining shredded cheese over the top.
8) Bake for 40-45 minutes.
8 Servings at 170 Calories per Serving
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1259g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 892 (53%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 99.1g||132 %|
|Saturated Fat 59.3g||297 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 30.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.7g|
|Cholesterol 517.9mg||159 %|
|Sodium 1492.8mg||51 %|
|Potassium 3581.6mg||94 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 111.7g||33 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.6g||10 %|
|Sugars, other 109.1g|
|Protein 90g||129 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1677
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!